They're Playing Our Song (March 2007)
In March 2007, Sompor (Wannapat Suranant) and I starred in a local English production of the Broadway hit "They're Playing Our Song". We rehearsed for almost ten weeks and performed ten shows in the McAulay Studio theatre of the Hong Kong Arts Centre in Wan Chai from March 16 to 23. It was the adventure of my life.
This album contains photos from our final rehearsal of Act II. The photos were taken by a valued friend, Sai 蔡經仁 of Sai Studio in Hong Kong.
Album design and images: © 2005-7 Gregory Charles Rivers. All rights reserved.
General Album Instructions
- Create the album using AussieHK and export it anywhere you wish; ie, the 'album folder'.
- Switch to AussieHK Large and re-export the album to a folder named "large" within the 'album folder'.
- Create the Cover/Intro Page and export it to a folder whose name ends with "cover", exporting it to the 'album folder'.
- Drop the 'album folder' onto the 'Correct html in Aperture-exported albums' script droplet to correct the html code.
- Upload the folder to the web site.
Cover/Intro Page Instructions
- Type in your Cover Page Intro Title.
Note. Do NOT paste or type a Return character into the Title field.
- Use the Add Text Block button to add description text below the Title field.
Rather than use Return characters within the description text, create a new Text Block instead.
Note. Don't use the Title Block style. Aperture uses inline Style attributes when the Title Block style is used.
- Add the background_grey.gif graphic from the Misc images album to the journal to activate it and allow the Export button to work.
- Add and position the cover image.
- Click Export Web Pages.
- Insert "¬" and a carriage return anywhere in the caption text where you wish to begin a new paragraph. The droplet will convert these into corresponding closing and opening paragraph block elements.